PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
9Splay Entertainment Technology Co., LTD (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”, "we”, "us" or “our”) only collects, processes and utilizes personal information of the player in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act of R.O.C. and the applicable privacy regulations. For your better understanding on how we collect, utilize and protect your privacy, please read the following statements carefully, so as to protect your own rights and interests.
1.Personal information collection method and purpose
We may store your email address,phone number, photos and voice recordings chosen by you to upload when you register on our website. We use this information to help you access our member or game related services, such as view purchase history, acquire login tokens, and one-on-one customer support.
Cookies will be installed on the user's device via the browser, in order for the computer server to distinguish the different preferences of end users. You may edit the acceptance level of Cookies in your browser, either by selecting the icon,“Function Setting”>“Advanced”in Netscape; or selecting the icon, “Internet Options ” > “ Security “ in IE, to edit the acceptance of all cookies from three setting options, the notification upon cookie setting and the rejection of any cookies.
If you choose to reject any cookie, you may not be able to use certain parts of the personalized services or participate in some activities.
3. Information sharing and disclosure
1. The Company will not sell or lend your personal information to a third party.
2. Your personal information may be disclosed under the following circumstances:
(1) With your prior consent before sharing your information with a third party.
(2) There is a need to share your information with a third party to be able to provide products or services per your request.
(3) Usage beyond the specific purpose in accordance with a proviso of Article 20 of the Personal Data Protection Act of R.O.C..
(4) If it is in accordance with the requirements of the statutory procedures based on the provisions of the law or by judicial and other competent authorities.
(5) If you engage in any improper conduct on the Company's website, in violation of the Company's membership service contract or harmful to the Company's interest or could cause any person to suffer damage.
5. Privacy protections
1. You may make changes to the setting, account name or password according to the way that you choose to enroll your membership either through a general registration or a quick registration or a registration binding with Google+ account or Apple ID. You shall not transfer or deliver or disclose the above account, password to any third party, and any arising responsibilities shall be borne by you.
2. You shall keep the personal account and password in your own custody and shall be fully responsible for any illegal use by others.
6. The terms of usage
You will be covered by the terms of usage from your usage of the online services provided by the Company until the termination of this service contract, unless otherwise provided by the statute.
7. The territory of usage
Taiwan (including Kinmen, Matsu, Penghu, Green Island) and any area provided with the online services by the Company.
8. The execution of rights
1. You may exercise the following rights based on Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act of R.O.C.:
(1) any inquiry or request for a review of the personal information.
(2) any request to get a copy of the personal information.
(3) any request to supplement or correct the personal information.
(4) any request to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information.
(5) any request to delete the personal information. However, the company has the right to reject such requests due to the usage requirements for the company operations or the business unless otherwise provided by the statute.
2. If you have a request for inquiry or review or obtain a copy of the personal information, the Company will charge the necessary cost.
3. You need to fill an application document for any request that you wish to make. The Company is entitled to request you to provide proof of identity. In case that any personal information provided by you, which were reported to the authorities or were found by the Company to be insufficient to confirm your identity, or we are unable to contact you in person through such personal information, or any other circumstances including but not limited to the misuse, theft, false information, the Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend any service to you.
9. The consequence of incomplete and/or inaccurate personal information
If you are unable to provide complete and accurate personal information, the Company may not be able to contact you and thus may not be able to provide you with complete services, authentication, processing, transactions or customer complaints and other issues. Should there be any damages borne to you or a third party by such circumstances, you alone shall be responsible for any consequence.
10. Maintenance of security
The Company will make the best efforts reasonably to implement administrative and technical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, destruction or disclosure.